Want an Occupational Therapy University Interview ? … We can help you!
Admissions procedures to most Allied Health Professions, including OT can be daunting. But it does not need to be! Your Occupational Therapy university interview is an important part of the process. However it is not the whole story. Reassuringly, the application process is interested in who you are as well as your grades. After all, one of the greatest therapy tools you will have when you qualify is …YOU! So all OT undergraduate courses spend time understanding you and your values to ensure you are a good fit for the profession and vice versa. As a result, whilst most undergraduate courses require an application and possible interview, Occupational Therapy university interview processes include additional criteria. These may include:
- Interview and written applications like other undergraduate degrees.
- Gaining experience prior to interview.
- Completing written evaluations of these experiences.
- Group interviews and discussions.
- Additional checks, such as, Disclosure and Barring Service and Occupational Health screening.
Your Occupational Therapy University Interview. How we can help!
We have experience of formal academic and professional Occupational Therapy entrance processes. Our advisers are experienced OTs. They have gone through the process themselves and understand how you may feel. They also have experience supervising and evaluating students. So you can be sure they understand what makes a good student. Our advice and support can:
- Help you understand what is required throughout the application and interview process.
- Prepare and advise you how to manage group interviews and discussions.
- Guide you through one to one interviews and questions that may arise.
- Practice mock interview scenarios.
- Suggest ways of gaining access to relevant pre-course experience.
- Review and advise you on you University application.
- Simple strategies and skills to manage interview nerves.
Most schools and colleges do not have the experience or expertise to offer Occupational Therapy specific advice in these areas. Understanding what is needed from the university admissions process just makes the whole experience less of a mystery. You can focus your efforts on the areas that count.
We offer three key packages to help you succeed.